new camshaft lo 206

Nico75

i need help i am new to this world, is it possible to install the WF camshaft while keeping the rest of the original engine? otherwise which camshaft do you recommend for a slight increase in performance considering the limit of 6100 rpm

So, just be clear, once you break the seal, the engine is no longer an lo206 but an "animal".

Dyno Cams makes several very good cams for the animal and will be an improvement over the stock 206 cam; however, most of their benefit is over 6100 RPM. The W/F cam will actually perform worse with a 6100 RPM limiter.

Lastly, the question you ask tends to imply that you may not know enough about how cam profiles etc.... work and may want to go to a professional builder.

The 206 is unlike the Clone (or Animal) motors where you keep throwing $$$ and adding "hop up" parts until you can beat others or otherwise get the performance you want.

just to be clear it's an old engine to use for training and playing since I found some spare parts from friends ... answer no I don't know the profiles of these camshafts that's why I asked and thanks for the answers

Back