New carb gauges

DynoDon

Some of you are having difficulty understanding proper procedure and usage for these new gauges. I can understand that. There are several slots in the one that are confusing when determining which carburetor to use it on. I will be posting information and pictures on my website later this weekend for those of you who would like to go there and get a better understanding of how to use it. If you would like to talk with me about it feel free to call me evenings after 7. Thank you Don Gordner.

There is no measurement as to the position of the e tube. The e tube is what is used to determine there is visible Venturi in front of the gauge. The e tube is used to determine the .750 step is in the correct position. The e tube is used to determine if anyone machined the mounting flange.

Don,
I'll call you sometime, difficult to discuss while typing with fat fingers on little letters
Dragon Naturally Speaking. That's what I use. It works pretty well, although there are a few kinks here and there, but if you proofread, they're easy to correct with voice commands. I've been using it for about 4 years, and I'm using it right now writing this response. Dragon has the same problems a lot of people have, like "their" "there" "they're", or "2" "to" "too" "two". It's very easy to correct them with voice commands. Just say "correct that." A list of options comes up. You can add words to your dictionary.

Back