New Chassis Coming To The Industry Soon

Stoked to have the opportunity to work with the "Hall of Famer" Robin Bradshaw to design and develop our new Chassis here at Sadler Karting. We will work tirelessly to offer the best chassis and support system ever to the karting industry. The future begins now. Stay tuned to see what happens.

Stoked to have the opportunity to work with the "Hall of Famer" Robin Bradshaw to design and develop our new Chassis here at Sadler Karting. We will work tirelessly to offer the best chassis and support system ever to the karting industry. The future begins now. Stay tuned to see what happens.

"...best chassis and support system ever..."

EVER? MAN! That is going to be EPIC! :cool:

I will be talking to you at the icebreaker.

I am thrilled to have Robin Bradshaw and Justin McDonald working together to develop our new line of karts and components. Our current plan is to start testing the first prototypes in early March, with a goal of taking the first series to the market in the fall of 2014. We are looking forward to offering the karting industry an alternative for chassis engineering, components, and technical support.

WOW!!! Tremendous response through pm's, text, phone calls, etc. We are very Thankful for the interest in our new kart. We will keep everyone updated as much as we can.

Larry Mac

Offset or straight rail or both? Robin built us some bad A$$ engine for sprint racing. Very happy to see he is again involved in karting.

We have had some inquiries about dealers and distributors for our new Chassis program. At the outset, we will not have dealers. We will only build a limited number of karts to sell, and they will all be assembled by our team, including Larry and Justin McDonald and Robin Bradshaw. Its important to us that every Kart that goes on the track is prepared the way we want it and is ready to win. We will have Set up options, tire support options, testing assistance, etc. when we offer this chassis to the racing public. The first prototypes are being laid out today, with hopes of on track testing starting later this month or early March. We appreciate the interest and will keep everyone posted of our progress.

Very productive first test for the New Chassis. Got a couple wins, which is always nice, but more importantly gathered lots of data. Our goal is to build a kart that is more forgiving when you dont hit the tires and balance perfectly, and a kart that is more competitive on different track conditions. More changes will be made and we will gather more data in Carnesville this weekend. Thanks everyone for your interest in this project.

Another phase of testing for the The Premier V1 will take place this weekend in Carnesville. A lot of the cosmetics will not be unveiled until the kart is produced for the public, but feel free to take a look this weekend. Several updates have been made since last weekends test/race. We look forward to the continuing development of this kart.

We got a lot of good things coming and look forward to making our debut. Keep your eyes open.
Tell us how things went AFTER they go well. Beforehand, it's just hot air.

Sadler said:
. Several updates have been made since last weekends test/race. We look forward to the continuing development of this kart.

So this thing is already the greatest thing since sliced bread, but updates and development is still going on. Think maybe you got out in front of yourselves just a little bit, gentlemen??

We will work tirelessly to offer the best chassis and support system ever to the karting industry. The future begins now. Stay tuned to see what happens.

I see where they say they are excited, stoked, thrilled. I never once see them claim its the next best thing since sliced bread. Don't ruin the good time they are having, if they are excited, and feel they are offring the best product possible, then so be it.

Tell us how things went AFTER they go well. Beforehand, it's just hot air.

So this thing is already the greatest thing since sliced bread, but updates and development is still going on. Think maybe you got out in front of yourselves just a little bit, gentlemen??

What is life like being angry all the time? I believe the McDonalds have proved themselves well enough in the past to provide future expectations for potential customers. They win on a consistent basis, and win they big at that. Almost everyone realizes that kart racing is a product of tire knowlege, and Justin and Larry are two of the best.

If you want to go and affect someone with your negativity then go talk to a mirror. Who would market a product by stating "Well we don't know what we have yet, could be bad or could be good. Follow us until we know something....." That would be the worst marketing ploy of all time.

What was the purpose of your comments? Really.....

Hi I seen the post about the new kart and the tire support system im looking to get tires done I see you guys are very consist and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction or are you guys still using mostly TGR Tire solution and you guys were great on the Platinum

Guys got a name for the new kart yet? I think its great that you are offering a new chassis option to the public. Good luck in everything you do, and who knows i might find myself in one of your karts someday.

Back