New chassis name

They changed the chassis so they should have changed the name. Oh well I will call it "THE EXPRESS" anyway. I have only seen bits an pieces of pictures and I like what Umax has done. The price is UP there for the pro model but that is to be expected as they held the line on price for a number of years. I wished there were more pictures of it somewhwere...

james go talk danny into buying one im sure his excentric has alot of laps on it and i know he gets a new kart every couple of years :p

The excentrik changed many times and that was still the excentrik... The blaze also changed a few times between 02 and 06...

He won't have to see it run, he will be running one JAMESGRAY.....but he will be on a 2014 phaze x, not an "express"

Can someone tell me how to identify what year a Excentric is?

Year should be on the inside of the brake master cylender mount on the chassis

The number I'm pretty sure on the front under the throttle pedal chassis mount. My 12 has the numbers there. But, you'll have to call Ultramax to confirm the number, as I don't know how they determine year from it. You can send me pics and I could tell you, or contact JR Curtis, or Umaxtech on here to verify years, or by pics.

Why is it a shame? It's an improvement on an already existing chassis. Just like there is no need for a new name, you people kill me expecting something brand new and 100% different and bigger and better everytime you turn around. It's already proven in the right hands, enough said. Buy one or don't... They made the decision, for a reason!

How many of these other karts "look familiar". Oh that's right they really haven't changed much since the 2000's. Lol, subtle changes here and there!

You know, its always funny to me, how people in the forums get all worked up over nothing.

The PHASE X is now Ultra Max's FLAGSHIP chassis. Familiar or not, Little changes or not, The same or not. It is what it is. I suggest you people get out there and ride it.

Ultra Max chose to keep the PHASE X name and I know and understand the reasons why. But I still choose to call mine THE EXPRESS.

If you don't like the PHASE X then keep running your current ride... Pretty simple.

How does the right brake setup work? Did they drill holes like on the triton? If so wouldnt the holes in the tube affect the flex of the chassis?

Back