New chassis name

Its SIMILAR to the way PRC did it on the Triton. The holes in the tube dont affect it as the sections where the holes are is very stiff.

BTW Just like the name (The Express) implies, We had The Express rolling last weekend to a 1st place on her 4th race out. I had my HOT SHOE Danny Youngblood doing R&D at the controls. I drove it after... Man that thing was stuck good.

Is that why within one year charger had 2 chassis ? Dynasty and tyrant not sure if I'm correct on info ?? But that's weird to have a chassis come out right behind another ?? Unless one is for the economy ??

Please take the Charger discussions over to the Charger forum. This thread is for the Phase X and the reasons why I call it THE EXPRESS!!!!

Thanks

ULTRAMAX has stated the name of the chassis is not the EXPRESS,,im sure callin a chassis another name could infringe on ultramax's patented name,
Please take the Charger discussions over to the Charger forum. This thread is for the Phase X and the reasons why I call it THE EXPRESS!!!!

Thanks

if i remember correctly bob evans owns all threads on this site and has the say to determine if a discussion stays or not

Thanks

Fastbraden11,

1st of all, the go kart in my garage belongs to me and I will call it what ever I want. I choose to call it "THE EXPRESS"! Like it on not, I can call it what I want. Once I pay for it (and I did) I can name it. The only infringement I could do to UltraMax, would be to put a go kart for sale on the market and call it the Phase X (which I'm not doing).

2nd, I never questioned the "ownership" of this forum, website, or thread. I never asked Bob Evans to move anything. I asked the people in that discussion to take it to the Charger forum.

3rd, I asked, using the word PLEASE, AND I thanked them IN ADVANCE only to help them get the info they needed by encouraging them to further explore the Charger forum.

I thought I made all this clear in my post.

I see from your signature that you are an UltraMax rider... Are you riding a Phase X? Maybe you should be.

Yeah make ur own chassis forum just so u can talk to urself.....u might confuse others thinking theres another chassis umax has out.....so stay off these threads if ur not on a phaze and go to ur express forum.

Blaze94,

I AM ON A PHASE X!!!! It IS fast. So fast, I choose to call it "THE EXPRESS". If you had read all 52 posts, you would know that. If you do not like that, PLEASE stop reading this thread and stop posting to it.

Folks,

Just so there is no confusion, PLEASE RE-read post #37

Back