New chassis name

Not sure who the source is..... but i can assure you that the name (EXPRESS) has never been discussed here at the shop..we will release a chassis name when all our final testing is complete.....thank you.. ULTRAMAX RACING CHASSIS.

If the new chassis is as fast as you will undoubtedly advertise it to be, then maybe you SHOULD call it "THE EXPRESS"!!!!!!!!!! At least the LOCAL dealer here is claiming it will be fast!!!!

I think they should call it the new inferno...use an existing name that already has done well and revamp it..those who have owned one already will want it and those looking for a new chassis will want it..win win

I sent them a message awhile back cause were getting new karts start of the year asking how it was going and when they might release it but they didnt reply.

The prototypes have been raced several times, results good and as expected bad at times. They are in a developmental stage, and trying new things to come out with the best product they can produce.
As for a name, i havent heard anything.

The prototypes have been raced several times, results good and as expected bad at times. They are in a developmental stage, and trying new things to come out with the best product they can produce.
As for a name, i havent heard anything.

How many different times can you re-invent the go-kart here? Its all about sales...

You are right it is all about sales..... why put out a product that doesnt perform the way a manufacturer wants it to and not have any sales period? I am sure after Daytona more news will follow as what will happen for the 2014 season. Patience is key into building something that is competitive in this industry. Its not an over night thing.

God Bless and Merry Christmas to all Ultramax customers!!!

just wondering but does the new chassis have the same front end design of the excentrik it seemed alot easier then moving washers all the time

There is no express.... the new kart is still the phasex. Pics are on the kartmania Facebook or the umax Facebook. Good looking piece, I'll be ordering one soon.

Same name but different chassis. Yes the brake is on RR now. Looks like eccentrik style spindle and caster block setup. Several different bars on the chassis as well

didnt even look at the front end ill take a peek back again did prices jump high on it???? i know the phaze was always cheaeper then the excentrik though

Not sure on prices. I'm sure the pro edition package will probably be higher than years past. It has ceramic bearings and floating brake rotor and floating gear hub and the aluminum fuel tank

ya i expected that with the fuel tank costing 90-100 by itself im sure its a pretty big jump i do like how the phaze now has the excentriks front end design makes setting it up alot easier

Back