New Clone/Predator Heads (prices do not incl. shipping)

mike00b

22cc Predator replacement heads (27mm IN/25mn EX): $22
18cc Clone/Predator/GX160 (25mm IN/24mm EX): $17

You don't have to be a dealer with C.E.P.O.

Clone Engine Parts Online
(507) 219-4575

Also check out our Facebook page!

"The place you can afford to race"

Scratch-N Dents - Scratches are on the intake and/or exhaust port mating surfaces.

18cc, bare (casting 25/24mm seats, and 5.5mm valve guides): $14
18cc, w/stock valve train (18cc, bare casting, plus rocker studs, rockers, rocker nuts, springs, oil seal*, valve set, retainers, lash cap*)

22cc, bare (casting 27/25mm seats, and 5.5mm valve guides): $17
22cc, w/stock valve train (22cc, bare casting, plus rocker studs, rockers, rocker nuts, springs, oil seal*, valve set, retainers, lash cap*)

Price, plus shipping.

*Part will be left up to the customer to install. It will be packaged separate, but sent with the remaining assembly.

Thank you,

Sorry. You need some prices.

18cc, w/stock valve train (18cc, bare casting, plus rocker studs, rockers, rocker nuts, springs, oil seal*, valve set, retainers, lash cap*): $27
22cc, w/stock valve train (22cc, bare casting, plus rocker studs, rockers, rocker nuts, springs, oil seal*, valve set, retainers, lash cap*): $30

Thank you,

C.E.P.O.

22cc, w/stock valve train (22cc, bare casting, plus rocker studs, rockers, rocker nuts, springs, oil seal*, valve set, retainers, lash cap*): $30

Are the valve stems 5.5? And 27mm IN/25mm EX? Do these have split style keepers? Thanks.

Thank you for your interest.

Yes, they are 5.5mm stems on all our heads.

Yes, we have heads for the 25/24 and 27/25 valve sets and use the clone keepers (no more trying to find the keeper that flew across the shop).

This is old prices. Haven't updated this listing. I will keep these prices for one more week. See our Facebook page or contact us for pricing.

We just received a new shipment yesterday. So, we have plenty of heads!

(507) 219-4575
Call or text

I want one of the 22 CC heads with 27/25 seats. I want a complete one. Please PM me with info on how to pay you, and a total to 72601 zip. Thanks.

Back