NEW Clone Rule for The Dirt Track @ FRP

Kit Henry

NEW RULE for CLONE CLASSES

325 360 375 400

You May Now Run The Open Pipe with RLV STOCK Muffler
You May Now Run The Disc Clutch
All Pipes must be header wrapped or sleeved for safety !

The Fremont Raceway Park Team

bakaracer, I have bully for 100.00. I was there for there practice day I ran open clutch and weinie pipe,kluck ran shoe clutch and weinie pipe,arron distel ran big pipe and open clutch,and we ran nose to tail all day.The racers there voted,nobody from Sandusky was there,so I can see this being the right move. paul

Ok guys, there is a few people out there who isn't understanding the open clutch and open pipe rule. It simply means you can run what ever pipe and what ever clutch you want. You can still run your small pipe and shoe clutch. If you weren't at the first race they had a vote and 98% voted open pipe and open clutch. If there is anyone who would like to upgrade please contact me. We have several good used disc clutches that have been gone through and plenty of pipes and mufflers IN STOCK!!! 419-307-6943 Andrea or contact Kit Henry.

This class sounds to me like it is going to a builder prepared (bp) style. Stock class or akra clone was already established in the area with shoe clutch and small pipe. In my opinion i think that there is a diffrence in pipes and clutch setups. The big pipe really wakes engines up with better exhaust port match and flow. You may not have to upgrade to run in this new class , but you won't run up front imo. Should we put billet rods ($60) in and go the extra step to protect our $650 plus engine from the higher rpms with the big pipe? I think I am done running these STOCK type classes but wish best of luck and saftey to those who do.....Doug

For me (and people like me), this is great. I bought a kart this past winter that had a big pipe and disk clutch on it already. I would've had to spend money to come join in the fun (which I hope to do soon). Always be confident in your ability. No clutch or exhaust pipe can make up for skill and knowledge. And at the end of the day, this is all about having fun.

Back