New Concept Design Closing

Ed Shampine

Karters,

As owner and operator of New Concept Design for over 20 years manufacturing fiberglass bodywork for Sprint and Laydown Road Racing karts, I’ve decided to stop making kart parts, effective immediately.

I’m stepping away from the fiberglass business to put 100% focus on my tub refinishing business.

Since the early 1990s I’ve enjoyed my involvement in the karting industry as a fiberglass body manufacturer, developing new bodywork designs and seeing those designs on karts around the country.

I plan on soon listing any parts I have left on my website on the clearance page. www.newconceptdesign.net

Thank you for any past business. I can still be reached at the shop at 315-699-5565 or email ecs6674@gmail.com.

Ed Shampine
New Concept Design

Ed, I'm sad to hear of this but glad for you that its for positive reasons. I wish you well and will contact you when I'm ready to have our vintage clawfoot tub refinished.

Thanks Jack and Bernie,

I'm trying to sell all my kart molds to one company/person rather than splitting them up. I'll post on here if it happens. Ed

Ed, Your product has been the best all these years....hate to see ya go. Thanks from the Animal House! Good luck in the future.

Dr. T

Ed, I want to thank you for all your quality bodywork, seats and advice. Best of luck with the tub refinishing............

Steve

Thank you Mr. Shampine for producing your awesome kart bodies. Best of luck in your remodeling business.
We are looking to purchase two 36 inch 2001-type NCD-style noses. Would there be any left in stock? If not, is there an alternate supplier of a similar product?

Back