New falcon G2

Zach44

Zach Holtzclaw sat in the falcon G2 for the very first time on Saturday at Dawgwood speedway ... With a wicked bad fast setup from Bgr himself the G2 wasn't nothing less than awesome... Brought home pole and a win in green plate and a second in purple... Southern express power house was rolling ... Thanks Bradley for another fine piece of steel....

Just received four Falcon G2 for BGR, and what an awesome kart brad has designed! Cant what for the 2014 season to start! Thanks brad for all the support from the products you sell.

Zach Holtzclaw sat in the falcon G2 for the very first time on Saturday at Dawgwood speedway ... With a wicked bad fast setup from Bgr himself the G2 wasn't nothing less than awesome... Brought home pole and a win in green plate and a second in purple... Southern express power house was rolling ... Thanks Bradley for another fine piece of steel....

I will be picking up my G2 on Tuesday, I have never raced before... If you race at Dawgwood I would love for any help you can help with... I will be racing amateur class 3/29/2014!!! 470) 422-8117 Allen groden

Back