New for 2014....Ohio All Stars

If your schedule falls on the same dates that Little e runs 4 strokers then I'm in, my fat Ass and the little 135cc K30 should be able to make weight.
Might check with Bob Koorsen (Baerfield Ft Wayne) for a track date.
My grandson , (Jakeb Boxell) racing comes first. I just like 2 strokers and want to get out there, and I doubt if my little engine has the stones to run UAS.

TS Motorsport lets b smart here
have u ever seen a parilla sudam,k-30,animal,305,world formula 100cc yamaha,flathead,reedjet,komet motors,daps,westbends,mcollougb,atlas on a motor cycle=no
250s 450s jawas
If it came on a motorcycle or bike of some sort its prob not gonna pass rules
I believe he is saying the motor has to b a GOKART MOTOR
I mean should he draw ya a picture or

If you could read, you would see that this is a stepping stone series 16 and up. And im having national races allowing all packages.
As far as me competing against a 450? Im not racing. But you want to get technical, i never got beat once by an mx engine personally. And that was with a little 116 ;)

IF my memory servis me right 250 450 mx were not legal when u ran. good luck with your series

TS Motorsport lets b smart here
have u ever seen a parilla sudam,k-30,animal,305,world formula 100cc yamaha,flathead,reedjet,komet motors,daps,westbends,mcollougb,atlas on a motor cycle=no
250s 450s jawas
If it came on a motorcycle or bike of some sort its prob not gonna pass rules
I believe he is saying the motor has to b a GOKART MOTOR
I mean should he draw ya a picture or

Motor cycle companys that made kart engines

http://www.yesterdays.nl/komet-motorrad-1902-p-848.html

http://www.motoparilla.org/main_page.htm

Oh yeah chainsaw engineering turned kart engine

http://www.vintagekarts.com/mcstory.htm

Industrial based engines recunstructed into kart engines

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/engines-racing

Now really I know you guys want what you want, but insulting people and bashing them to make points like your trying to make leaves the door wide open to have your very comments shoved right back down your throat.

Re engineering a engine made specifically for racing and nothing else seems to offend you guys, Yet looking at the history of the companys that make the very engines you guys cherish you find that those companys and their engines have been re engineered for karting as well. makes you look like your the one who needs a picture painted.

Good luck with your series and your condescending attitude.

and now it begins,,,
let me get my popcorn

Not really, the series is a good Idea, those guys have been blaiming every one and every thing for over 5 years now. They finally stepped up to put on a vintage series of their own. that's a good thing. They can succeed or fail on their own merit's Just thought some rude commentary needed some. clarification. They can have their thread back and continue their view of positive promotion.

I will respectfully state once again. If you dont like the rules then dont run. But if you have a suggestion or questions i much rather prefer my cell phone over a keyboard. :)
513-544-3419
thanks!

I'm talking about the nickles boys specifically . they claimed the ohio area had a huge rwyb series and they brought in the uas rules package. They claimed for the past 5 years since the uas and mark bergfelt ran off the rwyb guys and all the rule changes ran off the the rest. Now here you are starting a vintage series with basically the same uas rules that the nickles boys claim ran off the huge rwyb crowd. Its no sweat off my brow. Do what you want. I remember the race reports back when westerfield began converting the 450 to karting. For you to brag you never lost to one when the iame package has been out and fine tuned for 20+ years and then besting a brand new never before run package says allot about the way you think. You guys make no sense to me. But that's ok. If you build a great following I'm a fan of yours. All the little snotty comments aside. Again good luck.

Never said the UAS ran off the locals. I said the memberships and the emphasis on the fake National points ran them off. Then the evolution of a good series based on local participation ballooned into an organization with a focus on who can outspend who, that killed it. Tim,why bring my name into this? Unlike you I want racing OPEN racing to live on in my family. You are trying to bury the little guy and push new racers other forms of racing... Or out entirely. Bash these vintage engines all you want... But at the end of the day these motors give YOU the opportunity to sell your junk. I bet more people have heard of a k30 or Sudam than any engine you've manufactured. So... What sill they buy first to get INTO racing? Yours or mine? Maybe 5 years down the road they will buy yours... But mine got them started. So back off us "vintage" guys and applaud us for giving you the chance to rob them later.

Never said the UAS ran off the locals. I said the memberships and the emphasis on the fake National points ran them off. Then the evolution of a good series based on local participation ballooned into an organization with a focus on who can outspend who, that killed it. Tim,why bring my name into this? Unlike you I want racing OPEN racing to live on in my family. You are trying to bury the little guy and push new racers other forms of racing... Or out entirely. Bash these vintage engines all you want... But at the end of the day these motors give YOU the opportunity to sell your junk. I bet more people have heard of a k30 or Sudam than any engine you've manufactured. So... What sill they buy first to get INTO racing? Yours or mine? Maybe 5 years down the road they will buy yours... But mine got them started. So back off us "vintage" guys and applaud us for giving you the chance to rob them later.
Wow I knew your view points were screwed up. But that entire post proves your lack of understanding of the facts. First how did a national championship run off local racers. If they are local and don't care about nationals why would they not stay and race? Also you seem to ignore the fact that since you folded your series the uas and the nationals have grown all over the country. So there's twice your view point doesn't add up. Now as for the vintage komet engines or even the newer sudam growing open kart racing again your view is screwed up. A average guy can easily afford parts for a 250 MX engine. 200.00 for a complete brand new crankshaft rod bearings assembled ready to install. A k35 rod is about extinct and cost as much as a complete mx crankshaft. Pistons. Again find one for your k35. 130+. A piston for a MX engine 70.00 available by the thousands. More noncensical logic on your view point is name recognition. You claim you'll grow the sport with vintage well known komet or parrilla engines. Walk down the street brandon ask 10 people if they know what a komet k35 is. Then ask the same 10 people if the know what a honda, Suzuki,yamaha.! Kawasaki, is? Good grief man. Your pushing antique hard to find enginescas the future of open kart racing. Your completely out of touch. I sell more of my junk in your area than any where in the country ohio I'll, Virginia. The area is packed full of people that want and can afford my junk. Again good luck with your vision of the future. I have a k35 and a sudam sitting on the bench. I can build a brand new 250 complete for less than I can buy the parts to fix my vintage slow poke engines.

Give me a price on a total set up on ur motors mr taft
I have the clutches
What else do i need
I want it race ready when i buy it i dont want to do anything but bolt it on

Back