New Harbor Freight rule

paulkish

old fart
I no longer go to Harbor Freight unless I have a coupon to get something free.

I've found their prices for most things are not the best around anymore because of being able to shop the internet. With their now weekly adds not offering a get something free coupon and only weekend adds having it, I wait to buy even what they offer at a good price until I can buy something and get something free.

I no longer go to Harbor Freight unless I have a coupon to get something free.

I've found their prices for most things are not the best around anymore because of being able to shop the internet. With their now weekly adds not offering a get something free coupon and only weekend adds having it, I wait to buy even what they offer at a good price until I can buy something and get something free.
Do you suppose that "free" item and that mentality of getting something for 'nothing', has anything to do with prices being higher?

There is no free lunch.

The 49 dollar aluminum jack is not bad fits in the trunk and at least you can change a flat tire. The factory jacks are pretty shakey.
And hey who doesn't need a brand new 6.5 hp engine for 99 dollars .:)
  • Amen. After 10 years of good luck, I finally had a flat on my way to a race. When I went to change it, I discovered that the "tool kit" ( the multi tool that removes the lug nuts and also the rest of the kit, the extensions that drop the spare from its rack between the rear frame rails when spun by the first tool) had not been been included at purchase/delivery. They wanted $125 for this 4 piece kit. I put together a satisfactory substitute kit at Harbor Freight for less than $25, including sales tax.

The flash light thing is pretty funny I buy the stain pads for wiping prep for 3 bucks a pac if 8 and get a free flash light I now have 10 plus lites and a bunch of stain pads that I take to the track and share

I have 47 tarps & 19 bags of the colored rags, it helps when HF is right around the corner....

They just opened a store in my town and my restraint which keeps me from going there every week has been amazing. Seen a lot of guys obviously taking their wives on their initial Harbor Freight visit explaining how each tool could make life better for them.

Back