New here to the page yall🙋‍♂️

Flatlives

Avid flatty lover here and also a collector. Also love the stories that come with purchasing😉 Recently got to chat with a couple big names.. John Nance for the first time and wow, the stories and eagerness to talk motors had my attention lol! LOVE IT!! Brain @ CRE so I could put in an order. (New open raptor block). I speak with Mike Clements somewhat on the reg and feel privileged doing so (only 37)

Some of the top examples would be Lozon, Kelly's, Dave's world, checkered flag, Clements, older ARC item's to name a few. Heads, sump covers, cams, girdles, valve breather covers etc.. Many of which we know are no longer made😔 I've posted a couple pics for yall of 1 of my very first limiteds I built cause who don't love pics!

Any hoot, just making an appearance here and letting folks know I'm legit and prefer bacon. (No spam)

Attachments

• 20200915_145308.jpg
    20200915_145308.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200915_151619.jpg
    20200915_151619.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 62
Avid flatty lover here and also a collector. Also love the stories that come with purchasing😉 Recently got to chat with a couple big names.. John Nance for the first time and wow, the stories and eagerness to talk motors had my attention lol! LOVE IT!! Brain @ CRE so I could put in an order. (New open raptor block). I speak with Mike Clements somewhat on the reg and feel privileged doing so (only 37)

Some of the top examples would be Lozon, Kelly's, Dave's world, checkered flag, Clements, older ARC item's to name a few. Heads, sump covers, cams, girdles, valve breather covers etc.. Many of which we know are no longer made😔 I've posted a couple pics for yall of 1 of my very first limiteds I built cause who don't love pics!

Any hoot, just making an appearance here and letting folks know I'm legit and prefer bacon. (No spam)
You should post a video of it running.

take off that pull starter to be period correct even the stockers never had that attached (Briggs never had them attached from the factory) a starter nut would make if more legit as i don't remember anyone having the recoil clutch on except me

take off that pull starter to be period correct even the stockers never had that attached (Briggs never had them attached from the factory) a starter nut would make if more legit as i don't remember anyone having the recoil clutch on except me

I built this motor many moons ago. It was for a minibike build I did. I have other's that your not roping😉

Back