New honda coils with advancing cdi?

joler1302

Anyone messing around with these? 2-3 karts on the local track runs them, and they have an huge advantage to us others with fixed timing at about 8*. I contacted the official honda dealer from my country about it, but he said there are 2 new versions, one rpm limited to 4000 and one limited to 6000, although i believe there must be another version, or a way to bypass the limiter, because these guys definitely aren't running under 6k rpm..

GX270's, no i'm sure it's honda coils, they said so themselves. We know about the PVL one, but that requires a battery one, and costs huge $$!! And there must be way around 6000

30500-z5k-801 non governed 30500-z5k-003 governed 30500-z5k-801 was made for racing only

30500-z5k-801 is a common Honda part# as a replacement for the GX270, I am not aware of Honda Power Equipment manufacturing any parts for the GX series for racing. I have been in the business and have had a Honda power Equipment dealership.

coil2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

30500-z5k-801 is a common Honda part# as a replacement for the GX270, I am not aware of Honda Power Equipment manufacturing any parts for the GX series for racing. I have been in the business and have had a Honda power Equipment dealership.

coil2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Okay, so i found the coil and i'm planning to order the new coil+flywheel, but in the picture you posted, i see a charging coil, is this something that is needed for the new coils, or is it simply and optional thing that is just displayed on the pic??

Back