New JR Triton

ECU54

I know there are a few out there right now. Have they been officially released for anyone else to purchase? If so what is the feedback on them? Should I consider trading my two standard Tritons for two JR Tritons for my boys? Thanks for any feedback

I know there are a few out there right now. Have they been officially released for anyone else to purchase? If so what is the feedback on them? Should I consider trading my two standard Tritons for two JR Tritons for my boys? Thanks for any feedback

As long as your boys are under 300 lbs its a great jr kart.
Dillen Brown won the Maxxis Nats and the Jr Big Dog on his.

The Triton Jr was released to the public in late November, but given the Holidays and preparation for our upcoming Open House, we have not yet updated our website. We hope to get this information added within the next few weeks. Through testing and early release customer feedback has been very positive, but I encourage you to still seek feedback directly from the customers and not just take our word for it... after all, our customers are our best salesmen.

As stated above, the Triton Jr is a small tube chassis, but we do not specifically set an upper weight limit. However, keep in mind that we did specifically design this chassis for Jr Classes, even though we have already sold some that are definitely headed for Adult Classes. The Triton Jr is based on the Triton platform, but it is not simply a “small tube Triton.” Since many other manufacturers are also working on “Jr Specific Chassis” I cannot comment further on specific details at this time, but there are several differences that are targeted at making this chassis better suited for all Jr Classes. Also know that the Triton Jr is robotically welded, and undergoes the same processes, inspections, and quality control as the rest of the PRC lineup.

As always we appreciate your interest and encourage you to contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have.

Back