New Kart Question

I am getting a new kart this winter. I am trying to stay 2019 and newer. It is for stock appearing. there is a 2016 Slack for 1600. Isnt that a pretty good deal? Should I wait for a 2019 and newer chassis or pull the trigger on the 2016. I missed a good oppurtunity to get a 2019 chassis for 2000 or 2200 i cant remember but I missed it by a day. It was a fast chassis and the owner was a very trustworthy individual who I would definitely consider buying from him as his stuff is fast and he takes extremely good care of his stuff. What would yall do? Buy a 2016 chassis now for 1600 or wait for a newer one to come up for sale?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...e=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post
This is one I saw. I have talked to the owner once before and he loaned me a fuel tank and a jet at the races before so I have seen this kart run before. Should I wait or go ahead and get this one? I want to have a real fast chassis as I have a very fast predator (legal I might add, some may think it is illegal but tech it and it will pass) and what should be a fast stock appearing motor.

Its a good kart, we have a 2017 that is fast. But we didnt pay that much for ours. The stimulus bill had people running around buying toys to the point it jacked used prices up considerably and this economy nosediving will make prices drop because of people needing money.

I'd wait for swap meets around you and see what you might pick up. Lots of people will hold onto stuff till then and bring more than just chassis. You could even try to bundle and haggle in person with them

Could be camera angles, but looks like the top loop of the Front bumper looks bent to the left. The bottom looks fine though.

I'd wait for swap meets around you and see what you might pick up. Lots of people will hold onto stuff till then and bring more than just chassis. You could even try to bundle and haggle in person with them
I negotiate like crazy. My dad doesnt like the hassle if we go buy something for say 250 my dad has the cash ready. I start off and try to get a deal always. If my dad takes me to go look at the chassis when we find one I will try some negotiation.

I negotiate like crazy. My dad doesnt like the hassle if we go buy something for say 250 my dad has the cash ready. I start off and try to get a deal always. If my dad takes me to go look at the chassis when we find one I will try some negotiation.
Sounds like youre determined to buy this one in spite of advice given to you.

Sounds like youre determined to buy this one in spite of advice given to you.
I was just saying I will negotiate even if the price is good. I am gonna keep looking because I am on mission ro be as fast as possible next year and be points champ in at least 1 class. I am determined to do AMAZING next year. I am gonna keep looking but I am not afraid to negotiate when I find the right one.

I was just saying I will negotiate even if the price is good. I am gonna keep looking because I am on mission ro be as fast as possible next year and be points champ in at least 1 class. I am determined to do AMAZING next year. I am gonna keep looking but I am not afraid to negotiate when I find the right one.
Lol remind me not to post things to sell that you might see. Remember its a decent kart but its not necessarily the right one. Keep an open mind.

Lol remind me not to post things to sell that you might see. Remember its a decent kart but its not necessarily the right one. Keep an open mind.
I wont negotiate with the dawgs, I dont do to much negotiation on here but in a in person sale for something that expensive I cant help but see if I can get a tad bit of a deal.

The chassis isnt going to make you a winner......but knowing tires will :)

My tires are fast but I need another chassis and I want it to be newer because there are many adjustments that newer karts have that my current kart doesnt have and it would be nice to have newer fast equipment. So I have the HP and the Tires but now I need the Chassis and my current chassis wont do the job with 20+ horse.

My tires are fast but I need another chassis and I want it to be newer because there are many adjustments that newer karts have that my current kart doesnt have and it would be nice to have newer fast equipment. So I have the HP and the Tires but now I need the Chassis and my current chassis wont do the job with 20+ horse.
What chassis you on now? Ive won 3 races this year on my 2010 BadMax kart. Stock Appearing class, against Triton Minecon Trick etc..

What chassis you on now? Ive won 3 races this year on my 2010 BadMax kart. Stock Appearing class, against Triton Minecon Trick etc..
Ummm. I have no clue what chassis it is. I have put it onto the forum before but we never came to conclusion on what it is. I have contacted a bunch of chassis builders and they all say they didnt make that chassis. It is like a 2000 chassis if I had to guess.

The chassis isnt going to make you a winner......but knowing tires will :)
Lol,i havent figured out the whole tire obsession thing yet.ive had guys asking me for used 2017’s.the whole time me thinking the track dont care what freaking yr the tires are😂🤷🏻‍♂️Just bc joe blow won on 17’s dont mean anybody else will.ill save that kind of thinking for people with deeper pockets than mine.

Back