New Kart

Well How was the ride on the new kart?, if you have had the chance, let us all know. I have ben looking at all the dirt chassies for quite awhile and have decided to go with slack karts, Tell me why you choose SLACK. thanks tim

Yes Its ben a real winter here too, Trying to build new track here not working out that great, looks like the temps will warm up this week, Still would like to know your input on the kart.(working on slack dealership and parts)here in Pittsfield at new track.

Tim we live about 30 miles west of Pittsfield in Centerville & this will be our third year with Slack. I'm very pleased with our '11 Axiom ( to the sum of 43 wins & the Warren County Speedway blue plate clone championship)since buying it. We will be @ the OVKA trade show this weekend maybe we can meet up & talk Slack & race tracks. Jesse & Clint Smith 44x

Sweet, trying to get ready to head that way too.nice stats, I really do like the karts, In my opion they rank right up there with the sprint kart birel,TOP OF THE LINE,cant wait to get in one myself, and i dont play in the dirt.

Yes finialized dealership with nick said about 30 days back on karts, Was nice to meet all of you guys and talk dirt, Hope you can come down and try out our new TRACK here in pittsfield,do some serious testing,Would like to learn from the best,(we got some fast boys here too)Gibby I would like to put you in my SPRINT shifter kart see how you would like that,We are about same height weight you would fit right in it nicely. hope to see ya soon. THANKS GIBBY.

Yes finialized dealership with nick said about 30 days back on karts, Was nice to meet all of you guys and talk dirt, Hope you can come down and try out our new TRACK here in pittsfield,do some serious testing,Would like to learn from the best,(we got some fast boys here too)Gibby I would like to put you in my SPRINT shifter kart see how you would like that,We are about same height weight you would fit right in it nicely. hope to see ya soon. THANKS GIBBY.
Gibby those thing require you to wear your big boy panties!!!!! LOL

I now have 2 slack axioms one in which I run with a clone. And one I just put a cr125 on to run the uas series. I really like the slack, and the factory suport is second to none.

I was gonna tell ya that skark shifter sells a nice cr125 motormount (I have one on my shifter kart) does not loosen up after being run very nice motormount well worth the money if yours dont workout try that one.

Back