I would not say that is worth the $2500 that he owed you. The chassis looks decent but I would say that it is worth no more than $1000 with the wheels and tires. And the motor wouldn't be worth more than $500 if you ask me. The blue right side maxxis are older tires. And you will need a body still and a tach. All that stuff may have been $2500 brand new but that isn't brand new anymore and unfortunately go kart stuff depreciates pretty fast, especially if the chassis isn't a PRC. JMO

Everything and anything is worth what anyone will pay for it. My life is worth more to me than it is to any of you. LOL

Hate to tell you, but you got taken for a little bit of a ride....

The kart is an Infiniti R1....which makes it anywhere (I think) from a 2001-2004 model year. The kart is worth about $500, and MAYBE $500 for the motor and clutch, depending on WHAT type of clutch it is, how fresh it is, and how many races are on the engine.

To race it, your still going to need a tach (used about $150) and a body ($125-$175). The tires may or may not be any good for the track you race at, you need to see if the track has a tire rule, and what the fast guys run. If they have been sitting for any length of time, they are pretty much junk. New tires will run you about $230.

If I had to put a value on it, its a $1000 package at best

Okay I only have about $600 in it so if i could get 1100 i would be happy. I do have a body for it and it does run good. Unfortunitly I might not be able to get into raceing i jsut found out my girlfriend is pregenet.... and we all know how that goes. thanks for all the replys if anyone has more insight that would be helpfull, I have learned more about this kart sense I have become a member then in the last month i have owned it.

Welcome new member! Are you a paid member? Your kart is worth around $1,200 but that depends on what kind of clutch you have for 2001 to 2004 kart with motor . If it has a drum clutch then I would say around $900 complete race ready with body installed for it is a B&S stock motor single bearing . If it has a New BULLY 2 or 3 disc then add $300 more.

Back