New need some help

woodrat94

Just bought me a flat kart and was wanting to try run some at patriot this year I'm thinking of buying me a predator motor and run that till I get used to it question is what kind of clutch chain tires do I need if anyone could help I would appreciate it

It would take a book to cover this subject, and the book would have to be written by someone from that track. I suggest going to the track you're going to race at, look around, see what other people are using. Nothing better than to be a copycat when you first start out.

Ask questions, most karters love to talk about their karts. Many love to help newcomers.
Just bought me a flat kart and was wanting to try run some at patriot this year I'm thinking of buying me a predator motor and run that till I get used to it question is what kind of clutch chain tires do I need if anyone could help I would appreciate it

More than likely you will run a noram or similar clutch,with 35 chain,as for tires you will need to contact the track or someone here who races there..also theres a good chance its a specific driver on clutch and rear gear.....

If you plan on running the charger predator class than it is a drum clutch only with 35 chain and el tires also the gear rule is 18 driver-56,57,58 rear gear

The gear rule for charger is 18 tooth shoe clutch. 55-57 for medium. 57-59 for heavy and 59-61 for super heavy 200lb driver

Like I said I'm new and learning is predator and charger same class at patriot or two different things sorry trying to clarify

They are different. HR predator is box stock and charger has big pipe,jet work, top plate with fuel pump and filter adapter

Back