New old guy.

I’m an old guy too, OTK ALONSO/LO206 @ Orlando Kart Center (OKC). I can help you with your quest. Currently no class for Ghost motor, very healthy LO206 field for races @ OKC and other Central Florida tracks with all skill level drivers. Text (407) 491-9939

I’m an old guy too, OTK ALONSO/LO206 @ Orlando Kart Center (OKC). I can help you with your quest. Currently no class for Ghost motor, very healthy LO206 field for races @ OKC and other Central Florida tracks with all skill level drivers. Text (407) 491-9939
Hey Yunick. Yeah, I’m aware OKC doesn’t have a Ghost class. I don’t really plan on doing anything other than run some laps there once a month and develop a friendship with some older guys like me, tinker and talk karts. Just a stress release is all I’m interested in for now.

What gear ratio do you use for Orlando?

I’m interested in what he says…another person I spoke with there said a 14/54 because it’s a technical track but I truly have no idea yet.

Stinger 15/59 Very technical track and dependent on conditions.. usually 15/58, 15/59 or 15/60 are best.
Yunick…what speed are you seeing at the finish line radar with your kart? Just gauging the typical comparison to their rentals which I could only get to 38 or so and during race 3 of 4 I got a better kart that hit 40. My best lap was a 70.520 which is probably laughable but hey, I’m just starting and I’m sure I’m traffic i was running into karts holding me up a bit trying to run a correct line and maintain momentum which is critical to fast lap times on that track. My kid was a full second quicker but I also weigh 50 lbs more 😊

We qualified @ 1:05:67 (1st) in lo206 heavy 2 weeks ago.. finished 2nd in both prefinal and final.., got passed from 1st in both races… don’t know speed…

We qualified @ 1:05:67 (1st) in lo206 heavy 2 weeks ago.. finished 2nd in both prefinal and final.., got passed from 1st in both races… don’t know speed
Nice…so a full 5 seconds faster than I could muster on a rental. I poled our private group qualifier of 12 of us that went with my kid coming in P2 right on my rear bumper. Great battle. Standing start and the little stinker made it to the first right hander 2 kart lengths ahead of me. A couple of sacks of potatoes in his lap would’ve been fair in my opinion. Finished P2 behind him by a lot…of course I blamed my kart 🤣

Back