New P.E.X racing chassis from South Carolina are now complete

The Pex has amazing corner speed and is showing great potential. Check out our facebook page for mpre details or message me for any details. Chassis are now available for sale. TIRE PREP ALSO AVAILABLE FROM DRIVE BY TIRE SOLUTIONS WITH THE NEW JUICY JUICE LINE

AJ Miller
Pex Racing Chassis
Drive By Tire Solutions

What a better gift than an affordable elite gokart $1850 starting package. Happy thanks giving and call anytime for support from Pex.

Merry Christmas from all of us at Pex Racing Chassis... Check us out on facebook for all our specials and anouncments. Thank you for every ones kind words and curiosity to our chassis design.

Go to there photos go down the page you see a bare frame . There a link below that takes you to there page .i don't have face book .i found it .

trick/olimpic has a clear p.e.x brand new at the shop . the person decided not to pick it up . everybody that we have talked to that has rode one says that it works really works well . we can make you a deal on it . we can fix it ever how you want it . call the shop 704-883-0089 ask for marc or brandon

Back