New rules TTT , Ducar only no HF predators

Slack2014

C4017B26-9DE8-474F-AB2C-11CC9A9CA5A7.jpeg
F400191B-90B7-439A-AD6D-2447CBF9AC44.jpeg

May as well take out the phrase “ no alteration, cutting, grinding, or machining”. Lots of things in that set of rules that make me smile as a builder.

Last edited:
I wonder how long before it cost $1000 to get a blueprinted box stock? It would be better if it were a sealed engine.

I wonder how long before it cost $1000 to get a blueprinted box stock? It would be better if it were a sealed engine.
People can pop seals and redo them, it’s been going on for years from stock car shops. Motors go in the front our the back

It makes no sense to allow all that has been written when you can just do an out of the box set at 5500 and pay attention each week to what is going on. It has worked perfectly here in central Pa without issue. No need to have engines sent off for shipping two ways and labor to blueprint what you allow. What would be the purpose of allowing the rod to be drilled on an engine that isn’t turning over 5500. Waste of money and time

It makes no sense to allow all that has been written when you can just do an out of the box set at 5500 and pay attention each week to what is going on. It has worked perfectly here in central Pa without issue. No need to have engines sent off for shipping two ways and labor to blueprint what you allow. What would be the purpose of allowing the rod to be drilled on an engine that isn’t turning over 5500. Waste of money and time
Can’t trust racers lol we all know that. True box stock hobby classes are unfortunately not stock we know this.

FH went away animal came in and then clone and predators each one was ultimately a race motor because people can’t leave em alone the desire to win is to much

this set of rules now makes this class a blueprinted engine period these are merely the guidelines as to what to blueprint too. three angle valve job cam specs etc this has just made the 212 predator a clone
They look pretty stock so more of out of the box right ?

Can’t trust racers lol we all know that. True box stock hobby classes are unfortunately not stock we know this.

FH went away animal came in and then clone and predators each one was ultimately a race motor because people can’t leave em alone the desire to win is to much
Not if you have to race them out of the box, ie governor hooked up and functional, stock air box, stock exhaust and a 5000 rpm rule with a $150 claim?
I agree with the rest, that's just another blueprinted class rule set

I guess I don’t understand why we’re calling it blue printed if it’s meant to be stock and left alone.

Blue printed to me is going in and working the parts over to make them perfect. Where here your to stay out of the motor and run as it comes

I guess I don’t understand why we’re calling it blue printed if it’s meant to be stock and left alone.

Blue printed to me is going in and working the parts over to make them perfect. Where here your to stay out of the motor and run as it comes
It says you can drill the oil hole for the rod thats full disassembly .
also says three angle vale job don't sink the valves .
with a spec on head depth .

Once a measurement has been added, people are going to make sure they are within that spec if it's a performance advantage

this is a no claimer class and there is tech if there is tech you can blueprint the motor to the technical allowances. it says you can hone the rod and basically deck the block for piston pop up. soon dyno will make a 'spec' cam etc. several places in the Carolinas already allow for the small pipe that will be in next years rules watch, then it will be big pipe etc. the fork has just been inserted, this class is DONE. as in done for. I see several engine builders asking 1700.00 for clones now the predator will be 1200.00 very soon. the briggs l206 at 1000.00 will be the new bargain class

The 212 platform, Predator, Ducar or whoever offers 6.5 hp water pump motors, is the only prayer karting has for making a true entry level class and look what youre doing with it. Shame on you.

The 212 platform, Predator, Ducar or whoever offers 6.5 hp water pump motors, is the only prayer karting has for making a true entry level class and look what youre doing with it. Shame on you.
hate to disagree, back in the 90s when the hot ticket was a builder prepared flathead and no alternative budget class, the kart counts were way higher. now there are too many classes with 5-6 karts. used to be Saturday nights were 15-20 each class all the time. but looks like what was turning out to be the growing class will run the typical course.

Back