New Style Sprocket

Anyone seen this yet?

Attachments

• 9293B52F-7433-47BD-9B5D-B5F645C31F95.png
    9293B52F-7433-47BD-9B5D-B5F645C31F95.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 139
It’s a cool idea but I mean I don’t see the purpose. If you are changing sprockets you have to slide motor back and stuff so might aswell just undo 6 nuts. Plus I would much rather have nuts and bolts on there than the little push pin things. Just seems another thing to possibly fail in the track. Unlikely probably for it to fail but the nuts and bolts always worked great for me

It’s a cool idea but I mean I don’t see the purpose. If you are changing sprockets you have to slide motor back and stuff so might aswell just undo 6 nuts. Plus I would much rather have nuts and bolts on there than the little push pin things. Just seems another thing to possibly fail in the track. Unlikely probably for it to fail but the nuts and bolts always worked great for me
To speed up your process remove 2 of your bolts, 4 is plenty ;)

I have used the Pin It from the moment it came out. Primarily sprint racing. Held up well on dirt oval also (only ran a couple of years mainly because of the prep game). Had a couple of pin failures in 6 or 7 years. Other that no issues. Multiple Quincy Grand Prix wins using them.

Back