New to karting, can not find side bumper rail. Tony kart, no clue what model/year. Numbers on chassis didn't help my search.

CHon

Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20200818_195208.jpg
    20200818_195208.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200818_195213.jpg
    20200818_195213.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200817_224234.jpg
    20200817_224234.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 29
Looks 2006-2011-ish

It's a very common "OTK" chassis. Many other brands are copies of this kart and have interchangeable parts.

This is a Tony//Kart ESPRIT. I used to have one. I have 2 nerfs that should fit, 2 rights and 1 left, if I recall properly. New old stock. Where are you located? I presume that you know this is a roadrace or sprint kart, not oval?

Rebuild kits for those brakes are available from Comet Kart Sales (and others.) I rebuilt my kart from scratch, and the rear caliper of the BS1 system was ALWAYS leaking and wouldn't hold pressure for more than 2 days without re-bleeding... May be worth your while to put newer brake system on if you're doing any real competition. I've looked around for an ESPRIT, since I loved the way it felt, esp. in the rain. The guy I sold mine to won't sell it back to me.... :)

I had two of these karts. We got rid of the Tony brakes and replaced with MCP brakes. Waaay less expensive. Worked just as well, didn't have the usual Tony master cylinder leaks and parts were everywhere.

Last edited:
This is a Tony//Kart ESPRIT. I used to have one. I have 2 nerfs that should fit, 2 rights and 1 left, if I recall properly. New old stock. Where are you located? I presume that you know this is a roadrace or sprint kart, not oval?
Did not know that, but have a road track near by. I'm in southeast WI

I was in Sheboygan last Sept, and enjoyed it. Did a quick detour to Elkhart Lake, but didn't get to see the track. Are you near there, or Shawano? Anyhow, I 2nd the MCP conversion. That's what I did to my Birel kart of the same era.

I was in Sheboygan last Sept, and enjoyed it. Did a quick detour to Elkhart Lake, but didn't get to see the track. Are you near there, or Shawano? Anyhow, I 2nd the MCP conversion. That's what I did to my Birel kart of the same era.
South of there, Kenosha county. Once kart is built plan on hitting up Badger Kart Club.

Back