New To Karting

SSSMotorsports

Hey everyone hope all is well. I am getting ready to get a Ultra Max Octane Blaze kart and have already been talking with several guys in reference to things I need to get (tools wise) and extra parts to keep on hand whether repairing or upgrading parts. Thought I'd throw it out there to get more input or advice for someone who has no kart experience and is starting from scratch. Any and all input is appreciated.

Hey everyone hope all is well. I am getting ready to get a Ultra Max Octane Blaze kart and have already been talking with several guys in reference to things I need to get (tools wise) and extra parts to keep on hand whether repairing or upgrading parts. Thought I'd throw it out there to get more input or advice for someone who has no kart experience and is starting from scratch. Any and all input is appreciated.
Go to the general karting discussion forum and read the GO TO thread for new or newer racers offering support and make yourself some notes, then based on that ask specific questions.
Good Luck !!

I've got an Octane Blaze that still is a pretty decant kart at the races. Ultramax still offers great support even for their older stuff. A lot of parts they still have. Pretty solid old karts and very consistant.

Tires , Tires , More Tires is what you hear a lot . I try to keep my right sides the same size and try to work the lefts to get different staggers , but sometimes it can't be helped . Best thing you can have in your box , is someone that has the knowledge and experience , and is willing to share that knowledge and experience ! Good Luck , Have Fun !!

Back