New to the sport.

Spam1971

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I am 100% new to this sport. I don't even know what questions I should be asking. Look forward to grabbing all the info I can. I just bought a Birel AM 29 with Scott Racing LO206. Going to turn my first laps on my local track on Friday.

IMG_1646.jpg

Last edited:
This might be a better place to ask your questions then the "beginner" section. This area is all 206 stuff, and nearly all sprint and road racers.
So as I asked in your Beginner post, answer those few questions and we can help guide you.
Clark Gaynor Sr.

This might be a better place to ask your questions then the "beginner" section. This area is all 206 stuff, and nearly all sprint and road racers.
So as I asked in your Beginner post, answer those few questions and we can help guide you.
Clark Gaynor Sr.
I answered them in that post. I am in Houston. I am a member of Speedsportz that does have a full shop. I have taken several karting courses and participated in rental kart league events hosted by the track. I am too old to go in blind, lol. I hope to grab a ton of needed info in here, and thanks for the welcome.

Jarod

Back