New to the sport

Boostedego

Hi guys im new to karting and would love to get into it problem is i only have an engine 212 predator that i built, with that being said i would like to race asphalt but feel like dirt oval is more feesable and more common in PA and surrounding areas. Obviously i need a kart but the price of these karts are out of my reach having 3 step kids and 2 biological that i take care of and make sure they they have what they need and are able to do things they want. Anyway my question is where can i start or start to look for a descent low priced kart ? Ive looked in the classified section but most are too expensive or in another state i would really appreciate any help advice i can get thank you.

Hi guys im new to karting and would love to get into it problem is i only have an engine 212 predator that i built, with that being said i would like to race asphalt but feel like dirt oval is more feesable and more common in PA and surrounding areas. Obviously i need a kart but the price of these karts are out of my reach having 3 step kids and 2 biological that i take care of and make sure they they have what they need and are able to do things they want. Anyway my question is where can i start or start to look for a descent low priced kart ? Ive looked in the classified section but most are too expensive or in another state i would really appreciate any help advice i can get thank you.

You need to go to the Harrisburg Flea Market the second week of Nov This year(usually the 1st weekend) It is in the upper parking lot of the Farm show complex on Elmerton Ave. Go there Fri night and you will find great deals!! I know where there is a kart that can be bought for 600 rolling in PA right now.

I will have 3 karts a Harrisburg .
05 Trick apex 600.00
01 Trick extreme 400.00
02 Trick extreme 400.00
Rollers minus rims and tires
Older karts but still run great

Awesome thanks guys appreciate it i will have to check it out skhmotorsports71 do you have info on that kart and contact info? Marvpower can you send me pics to 267 987 4626 ?

Back