New Track looking for motor rules and class rules, promotional ideas .

kevdoyle8

My Girlfriends Mother and step-dad recently opened a short dirt oval track. The classes they currently have. Youth B ages 11-15 predator 212 cc motor sealed from track can unhook governor must run 12 tooth clutch 68-70 rear gear no weight limit for kart and driver must wear helmet and neck brace. any suggestions for this class would be greatly appreciated.

Youth A - Ages 5-10 predator 212 cc motor sealed by track cannot unhook governor must run 12 tooth clutch and 68-70 rear gear no weight limit must wear helmet and neck brace any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Beginners !st time racers same rules as Youth B

Adult Stock Men And women Same rules as youth B except adults have weight rule kart and driver must weigh 325lbs any suggestions appreciated

animal motor class kart and driver must weigh 325lb track tech really not familiar with rules for motor I have tried looking up ikf and wka rules no luck

Go to wka and get a rule book. Most karting shops will sell them as well u ever think about a tire rule? For your jr and controlled adult class? And what type of clutch are you allowing?

they basically let them run any clutch as long as it is 12 tooth, do not have a tire rule i think it would be a great idea any suggestions as to what tire the track is red clay that dry slicks pretty quick

If ur wanting to keeps cost down for the guys and kinds in the sealed motor classes u can run the maxis els or a Burris tire but there's a tire called kings that are very cheap but need work for good bite so that would be up to you.

Back