WKA JR 2 BRIGGS FLATHEAD
Joey Borst

WKA JR 3 BRIGGS FLATHEAD
Brianna Murtaugh

WKA SR BRIGGS FLATHEAD LITE
Richard Preeman

WKA SR BRIGGS FLATHEAD MEDIUM
Jon Keister

I'd like to commend all the racers for a great job, as a fan It was some great racing action to watch, as a Director the day went VERY well.

Thanks guy's and gal's

The racing was great all day. All of the racers put on some great and very clean racing. The last race of the day was one of the most exciting races I've seen. Awesome job to all you guys in that pro clone class. Thanks to all of the staff ,great job everything went nice and smooth. Anyone that wasn't there you definitely missed out on great racing and awesome payouts. Can't wait for the next race don't miss out June 27th Frozen Ocean. Thanks to Ron and Rich for a great day.

For this being the first race of the series it was ran very smoothly and very efficient. There wasnt any wasted time. The track was in great condition as well for the conditions that they were given. Best of all the payouts. There isn't a better series in NY to guarantee payouts like that. Thumbs up to the unilli crew.

Congratulations to all of our winners at this first Unilli Series race this weekend. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with many of you this weekend. I would also like to commend the racers for putting on an awesome show, some of the best racing I've seen in many years, wow what about the last race of the day!!! Thanks for all the great comments so far, we really are excited about building a great series for the racers in this area, you deserve in a big way. Please continue to spread the word so we can make this a series that we can all be proud to be a part of.

Enjoy Karting,

Bill McCutcheon
President AKRA

I'd Like to thank all the racers, fans & also the staff we could not of had a day like we did Saturday with out all your help .. We are looking at a few thing to bring in more jr racers to our series more information coming soon again thank you all

Rich

Back