Newby to uas not karting need advice

MBPhenom

I've got a 98 banshee and I'm thinking about running some uas stuff next year,I need some advice on which engine to run I weigh 205 lbs myself so any advice would be appreciated and also some good parts places would be good thanks in advance

I wouldn't go less than a GX390, and would strongly consider a 250 2 stroke, a BRC150, a 131 Sudam, or a 450mx powerplant.

After seeing Mullis on his BAD to the BONE JAWA500 on a wedge at THUNDER for the UAS race he lap the field and loss his carb coming into the checker flag this pass weekend in GA . Also the awesome sound of that single cylinder great sound to anybody ears. I say HANDS DOWN the JAWA 500cc model # 889 this is a motorcycle speedway motor. Go to you tube for the unlimited race at Thunder . I will see what the link is. I am in the process of ordering 2 complete motors and selling my Sudam 131cc 2 stroke and crf250f 4 stroke

here is the site you tube UAS at Carnesville, GA 2013 look it up unbelievable race Mullis in the black wedge kart with the JAWA 500 cc with high stack air filter.

By far the cheapest way to JAWA would be to buy a used complete Speedway bike and sell the bike part back off.... Or you could call Tim Taft and get a billet bottom end with a 250 top end for 1/8 the price and 98% of the speed. :) And spend the rest on your tire program. Or get an Aixro backup....

By far the cheapest way to JAWA would be to buy a used complete Speedway bike and sell the bike part back off.... Or you could call Tim Taft and get a billet bottom end with a 250 top end for 1/8 the price and 98% of the speed. :) And spend the rest on your tire program. Or get an Aixro backup....

agreed. for the money that your gonna spend on a JAWA engine by itself i could 2 450 engines ready to race.

No Cody racing has rebuilt JAWA 500 cc Model #889-10-208 for $ 3,750 a 90 mm Bore & 78 stroke then you need the carb and pipe. which you can fab yourself and motor mount, he sell carbs for around $400 or installed a flat slider carb or just a 38 mm Delloto . Hick my Wankel AXIRO xr50 was over $5,800. He sell the whole bike for $9,000. And the best part he carries all the parts and complete rebuild is only $350 on the motor or just the top end for $200 . Hey 74 to 84 hp with the right carb and megaphone exhaust pipe, and hey you can even hook up a NOS spray on it. all on Methanol hp will be off the charts

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to go big block clone there's just not a lot of uas stuff near me to spend that much on a motor. Although I would love to have a mx motor but just not in my budget .i know there is going to be a race at dumplin valley next year but I would travel to some closer tracks if I just knew where they were

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to go big block clone there's just not a lot of uas stuff near me to spend that much on a motor. Although I would love to have a mx motor but just not in my budget .i know there is going to be a race at dumplin valley next year but I would travel to some closer tracks if I just knew where they were

I have seen several 450MX engines cheaper than what you would spend on a competitive unreliable 420 Clone. Guys around here are finding complete bikes going for less than $2000.

Ok I'm gonna do some searching for mx for a while and see what I find ,what about tires I assume unlimited means any tire as well am I correct or do different tracks have set rules just like in box stock or animal classes

Ok I'm gonna do some searching for mx for a while and see what I find ,what about tires I assume unlimited means any tire as well am I correct or do different tracks have set rules just like in box stock or animal classes

if you run with the unlimited all stars there are no tire rules.

Back