Newer Laser

What's going on fellas.
I currently am running a Laser Momentum and have been very pleased with the kart and love the handling of it and tire use on it.
Now I'm thinking about a newer Laser but I never see much feed back on em are there not many runing them if so why not this ol fossil of mine competes in my area. Just like to hear some feedback on one if people like em or dislike em and why.
Yall take care!

Have you heard of "follow the crowd"? You can't go too far wrong that way. When I was coming up, in Sprint racing, doing it my way was a badge of honor for me. I am not saying a new kart in your brand is still as good as before, but there's a good possibility that it is. By the popular kart and you should be able to keep up, but I wanted to win. Sometimes, not always, being different is a benefit. Do it your own way!

Have you heard of "follow the crowd"? You can't go too far wrong that way. When I was coming up, in Sprint racing, doing it my way was a badge of honor for me. I am not saying a new kart in your brand is still as good as before, but there's a good possibility that it is. By the popular kart and you should be able to keep up, but I wanted to win. Sometimes, not always, being different is a benefit. Do it your own way!
I appreciate the advise I have never been much of a monkey see monkey do kind of person just do what pleases me. But I also love to and will always listen to advise.

First time running a laser momentum champ and first time driving a champ ever lol any starting scaling numbers. Thanks in advance!! Adult 425

Back