ninja chassis

jdkart3

ok iv been seeing this ninja chassis from ts racing how are they on pavement and dirt im interested in getting one thanks

I've talked to two people around here that are running them and they both have wins and say they are very user friendly.

They get set up much like a Prowler.
They are very quick...ran one all this year.
From what I've been told they were made from Prowler parts and left over 2-stroke chassis parts.
It is fully adjustable.
From driving a Prowler and a Ninja the Ninja is a bit softer frame flexes a tad more than a Prowler.
You can really throw these in a corner and hang on, and they shoot out of the corner much like a Prowler.
High cross kart, usually around 65-67 cross... Really like it... Set it up just like a Prowler.

Don't know about a entry level kart....kept right up with the best of the best, Slack, phenom, Prowler, ultramax etc...

I will say I like my prowler better, but have nothing against the Ninja

They get set up much like a Prowler.
They are very quick...ran one all this year.
From what I've been told they were made from Prowler parts and left over 2-stroke chassis parts.
It is fully adjustable.
From driving a Prowler and a Ninja the Ninja is a bit softer frame flexes a tad more than a Prowler.
You can really throw these in a corner and hang on, and they shoot out of the corner much like a Prowler.
High cross kart, usually around 65-67 cross... Really like it... Set it up just like a Prowler.

Don't know about a entry level kart....kept right up with the best of the best, Slack, phenom, Prowler, ultramax etc...

I will say I like my prowler better, but have nothing against the Ninja
I dont imagine the competition level is quite the same as in the south.

Ya im not looking to play with those boys deep wallets And endless tires im talking midwest low to mid bite tracks im just looking for s decent chassis to replace my old trick panoz pro

Back