Nitro Bee

Nesloney

Recently purchased a Nitro Bee radio.
Our track is using default channel 454.000
Myself and a few others are having trouble with using it. When I asked around at the track I got responses like "oh..... that's the new one". The instructions that came with it seem to be from a different model as the buttons do not function the way described. Currently radio is set to track frequency at 454.000 and nothing is happening at all. Obviously I don't have any experience with this equipment and I'm hoping someone could enlighten me on what we might be doing incorrectly.
Thank You

454.0000 isnt the channel, that is the freg. in mhz, the channel will be made up of 4 numbers

454.0000 isnt the channel, that is the freg. in mhz, the channel will be made up of 4 numbers
Though I did mistakenly refer to the frequency as a channel I believe there was enough information in my post for someone to understand what I was asking. I assume you know what I was asking as well but as I've seen you do on many posts you chime in with some kind of bs like that.
Do you converse with people in real life like this, or just on the internet?
I've reset the radio and I'm awaiting the next event to see if it will have any effect. Until then maybe someone who has had a nitro bee and may have had a similar experience as me might share some insight.
Thanks

Though I did mistakenly refer to the frequency as a channel I believe there was enough information in my post for someone to understand what I was asking. I assume you know what I was asking as well but as I've seen you do on many posts you chime in with some kind of bs like that.
Do you converse with people in real life like this, or just on the internet?
I've reset the radio and I'm awaiting the next event to see if it will have any effect. Until then maybe someone who has had a nitro bee and may have had a similar experience as me might share some insight.
Thanks
BS?
You can be on the right frequency and still be on the wrong channel.
And no we don't use it on the late model, too many problems with electric interference.
But have at it bad @ss

BS?
You can be on the right frequency and still be on the wrong channel.
And no we don't use it on the late model, too many problems with electric interference.
But have at it bad @ss
Ok....so you don't use one.
I'll figure it out
Keep your post count up xxx

Back