NKA,AKRA Predator

Who do I need to talk to get a general set of rules for the predator Class? I am all for out of the box attach a clutch set the throttle stop and race. But i am not looking to be disqualified for holes in the gas cap, breather tube? RPM limit 5000 or 5500? spark plug etc etc. I would like to race in KY,TN,SC ,NC and GA and not have to worry about how many holes in my gas cap drum clutch sprocket skip tooth size hullabaloo. do our best to curb all the cheating and grow the sport. And can I get at least a crummy trophy for my efforts? I would gladly give up $10 of any payback to bring home some bling 1st through 3rd in any race with more than 7. Stickers are great but i'd like to have something my daughter doesn't steal to dress up her IPad.
I'm pretty sure these organizations stay in business partially by selling their rule sets. Contact them, pay the price, support the sport!

The intent of this thread was to see if there was interest in a standard set of rules. I can get all the gas caps and lead I ever wanted I can buy a clone too probably will (especially after this thread) . i think its unwise to not want people to visit your track and be competitive. We have lost two awesome Tracks here in TN Beachnut and Dumplin Valley. we used to have kart counts that would rival most small money races every Saturday night. and when there was a big event you would see how you did against some of the bigger names in the game even though it was going to be Barrett Terry. Now, some times I race against 1 other person (lame) . I drove 3 hours to clay city to race against 2 other people in a 360? weight class. I'm in this to have fun and the more the merrier. i guess.

The intent of this thread was to see if there was interest in a standard set of rules. I can get all the gas caps and lead I ever wanted I can buy a clone too probably will (especially after this thread) . i think its unwise to not want people to visit your track and be competitive. We have lost two awesome Tracks here in TN Beachnut and Dumplin Valley. we used to have kart counts that would rival most small money races every Saturday night. and when there was a big event you would see how you did against some of the bigger names in the game even though it was going to be Barrett Terry. Now, some times I race against 1 other person (lame) . I drove 3 hours to clay city to race against 2 other people in a 360? weight class. I'm in this to have fun and the more the merrier. i guess.
So my local track had well over 130 karts every race this year. If youre that worried about it, go to their facebook page and take their rules and standardize them. They work great and have multiple weight classes. Twister Alley on facebook.

So my local track had well over 130 karts every race this year. If youre that worried about it, go to their facebook page and take their rules and standardize them. They work great and have multiple weight classes. Twister Alley on facebook.
10 hours away? LOL Man i'm trying to get to Liberty, Possum Kingdom, Neeses and Patriot.

There are reasons for certain rules , even if it is considered an OTB . I added the weenie pipe to my rules , mostly because of a better built exhaust IMO , and added my other rules to stop people from building these engines like a clone . My rule set is basically a stock engine from Harbor Freight except the jets in the carb , which are only slightly larger than stock . I put a rule set together that limits what can be done to an engine over stock numbers , to stop the crazy building and expense of these engines . There was a grass roots start to a group trying to set rules in Ohio and West Virginia to stop the crazy stuff , PRO ( Predator Racing Organization ) which several tracks agreed to get on board with the rule package , but even 1 or 2 tracks jumped ship , and made their own rules . So it hasn't helped . I use their rules package , but closed some of the loopholes a little more . I agree that there should be a standard rule set , where you can go anywhere and race , without any problems ..

Back