Nka/Animal

Slack2014

Try not jump my bones, but I got a brand new NKA clone. Could it keep up in a field on unrestricted animals?

Trying to not keep buying motors. Moved recently and it's all different here.

From SE to NE

Look at race monitor results for BMS series here I. Central Pa, 3 races so far this season, you will see AKRA Sr clones on average are 1 th quicker or same lap times, than Sr animal at same weight, the newest rules I'm told the NKA clones are same as AKRA

Look at race monitor results for BMS series here I. Central Pa, 3 races so far this season, you will see AKRA Sr clones on average are 1 th quicker or same lap times, than Sr animal at same weight, the newest rules I'm told the NKA clones are same as AKRA
Is this a byproduct of better racers or tires in the clone classes? Or does it have to do with the animal needing a different tire setup due to torque?

Is this a byproduct of better racers or tires in the clone classes? Or does it have to do with the animal needing a different tire setup due to torque?
I'd say it's mostly that the Clone engine performance has just increased that much over the years, The animal does require little different set up and tire.

I'd say it's mostly that the Clone engine performance has just increased that much over the years, The animal does require little different set up and tire.
Yes the clone is tuned out pretty good . They are pretty close at 196 vs 206.
Clone head is probably better .

Back