NKA Helmet Rating

WCMKARTING27

So we ordered a new helmet from Karting Warehouse, based on NKA rules it needs a SA 2015 or M 2015 rating per 2021 Rules, so we order a helmet that listed it as a M2015 rating, helmet arrived, and on the back it shows DOT Certified, Snell Approved. My question, does anyone know if it will qualify for NKA rules. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we ordered a new helmet from Karting Warehouse, based on NKA rules it needs a SA 2015 or M 2015 rating per 2021 Rules, so we order a helmet that listed it as a M2015 rating, helmet arrived, and on the back it shows DOT Certified, Snell Approved. My question, does anyone know if it will qualify for NKA rules. Thanks in advance.
Look under the lining there will a certification sticker that is approx 3/4" wide x 3" long...that will have the helmet certification for your helmet.... M Helmets should not be used in Champ Karts.....The SA helmet is good for both flat & champ....The year of certification will be after the M or SA.....If there is not a certification sticker......Sent it back.....
The Tracks were you are racing SHOULD be checking helmets when they do the pre-tech inspection (Safety Check ) on each kart before the karts hit the track.....Always buy a good helmet,What is your head worth....

PM me if you can't find certification sticker....I have looked at 1000's of helmet certification's...

Last edited:
Back