NKA's Merry Xmas Thread-Bombs!

Joe Janowski

Just to have a little fun this time of year when not much is going on, we decided it would be cool to have some gift card giveaways. And so the 'NKA Merry Xmas Thread-Bomb' was born!

Here's how it works;
We'll be jumping into random threads over the next week or two. We'll have some easy trivia question that you can find the answer to on our website (www.nkaonline.com). The first person to post the answer in the thread wins a $25 Gift Card, with no strings attached.

We've already had two winners; James Clarke of Indiana, and zwon13 of Pennsylvania. But to make it more interesting, I thought it would be fun to let everyone know it's happening so you can start hunting for possible Thread-Bombs.

Da Rules: In general, we'll try to stay in the more active areas of the site. Nothing worse than nobody winning a 'Thread-Bomb'. But if a question goes 24 hours without an answer, we'll withdraw that question and go to a different thread. If you win, you can't play again.

Happy Hunting!

Joe Janowski
NKA, Inc.

OK...I'm back after taking a few days off and ignoring my computer! I just tossed a new Thread-Bomb out there, so happy hunting!

Back