No Coyote Section?

sundog

Don't see allot of love for the coyote karts on here, just wondering why. I thought they were more popular than that.

Sundog

I have a winged outlaw that's a coyote LTO with a QRC cage setup...nice quick adjust front-end weight jackers and rear adjustable cassettes....I may take the cage off and run it as LTO if I can't sell it as a winged outlaw. Would like to see more Coyote love on here too...

I run a straight rail coyote built in 1992. I run it in the uas class and it handles amazing. Best kart I've ever driven.

2 coyotes here at present, at one point in time (2006/2007 I was haulin 7 of them to the track every weekend.
Hopin to get to use em down at Kershaw sometime in '14 since the GoPro Motorplex in Mooresville dont seem to have a fondness for 4 cycle :rolleyes:

I've got a Coyote FreeRoller WideTrack. I built it into a CR-80 powered shifter kart, and it is one of the most fun karts I've ever driven. I like the fact that the kart is so easy to work on. Coyote builds nice stuff.

I run a straight rail coyote built in 1992. I run it in the uas class and it handles amazing. Best kart I've ever driven.

I have a bullet i built for Uas open.Used with kt 100 s and even west bend 820s.Still have it but now run open outlaw champ in a Bandit sst!

Back