No Points System - Just a rant

calispec

There is a certain track here in PA that is not doing a points system. Just found this out now. - July ? All the wins so far good for me and $$ but the kid is crushed/upset he was looking forward to earning a Championship jacket. Not going to say what it is but anyone can probably figure it out. The kart count is decreasing due to a lack luster effort by the promoter. It appears that they are attempting to make everyone mad so they can shut down the kart track. Why? Why not place forth an effort to make things better to try and draw racers in? If the promoter does not know what to do why not ask for help and bring in someone that can improve the counts? Maybe I am talking out my and I have not idea what I am talking about. Rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:
They really wouldn't need a reason to shutdown.
Points are typically updated weekly . If I thought i was racing for a Championship I would know the points spread .

They really wouldn't need a reason to shutdown.
Points are typically updated weekly . If I thought i was racing for a Championship I would know the points spread .
Been trying to contact them for that info for a few months. They have a new website and it was under construction until recently.

I get that . In person leaves no questions. Honestly kinda had the same situation. We were like three points out going into championship race . Only to find the promoters son wins because that night didn't Count. Smoked em` the next year .

Back