No prep tires

They just have to put that for liability reasons so we can't sue when somebody has a thermal event or other injury due to prepping tires, they know what's going on lol
Theres 3 major owners of Goldspeed, and yes they have been at quite a few major events over this past year.
Whats posted above may have been from a liability standpoint.
That phrasing is probably in there to hopefully keep someone from suing if/when the prepping goes badly.
Im no lawyer nor legal expert, but thats says nothing about not taking liability. I'll leave that for the smarter ones to debate!
Where is Al when a group of guys need him?

Im no lawyer nor legal expert, but thats says nothing about not taking liability. I'll leave that for the smarter ones to debate!
Where is Al when a group of guys need him?
I've spoken to an attorney about this and other subjects like pre tech, It's there at legal advise but Since that statement is there I would not be walking around the pits knowing it's going on and your over looking it either, just like If directing a race my name is on the dotted line there would be NO safety checked stickers going on anything, in fact there would be no pre tech ( safety check ) period.

Im no lawyer nor legal expert, but thats says nothing about not taking liability. I'll leave that for the smarter ones ti debate!
Wherid Al when a group of guys need him?
I've spoken to an attorney about this and other subjects like pre tech, It's there at legal advise but Since that statement is there I would not be walking around the pits knowing it's going on and your over looking it either, just like If directing a race my name is on the dotted line there would be NO safety checked stickers going on anything, in fact there would be no pre tech ( safety check ) period.
you are right on the money! I wouldn't think it would be a great idea to be walking around pits. Everyone knows what's going on

I dont see that anywhere on their site, not saying its not i just dont see it. Maybe its under the 5" stuff.
For what it's worth! just go to home page of Bob's, scroll down to the sponsors and click on goldspeed, when it comes up click on dirt and scoll down page to where it says FAQ click on find answers, then you should see it! I was just doing some reading one day trying to gain some knowledge of the tire and happened to run across that several months ago.

For what it's worth! just go to home page of Bob's, scroll down to the sponsors and click on goldspeed, when it comes up click on dirt and scoll down page to where it says FAQ click on find answers, then you should see it! I was just doing some reading one day trying to gain some knowledge of the tire and happened to run across that several months ago.
Thank you, i see it now.

If you don't prep your tires, they will heat cycle and get hard , before tire prep tires might hook for 5 races then you were going to the rear , the money guy will have new tires every week. My tires are pretty old , I hook pretty good racing a RWYB, that's why I say prep is cheap

My local track tried to start a No Prep Class. You brought your wheels, they put on new tires that they bought and sold to you. The tires never left weigh-in area and the track kept them til next race.
No one signed up.
and the cost of tires rises for the racer, NO track is taking $ out of their pocket to buy tires and sell them at their cost with no kick back....

Back