No two way radios allowed

DynoDon

The use of two way radios is not permitted in AKRA. It was in the book but somehow got deleted. With the introduction of tracks using one way communication many have decided the use of two way would be a good idea. It is not permitted. Consider this as an update to the rules

Kind of new to this, so an honest question on this subject. I understand two way radios are illegal, but you mention one way. Are they legal, and if so, which direction?

Kind of new to this, so an honest question on this subject. I understand two way radios are illegal, but you mention one way. Are they legal, and if so, which direction?
One way is ONLY for the diver to have and a track official ONLY to talk to them announce going green, where they line up, caution is out, move up and hold your line your being lapped. Track must have transmitter to do so, some require it.

Just so you guys know he is a friend of mine and I rib him now and then. I got a pm from a guy that liked renegades suggestion. If the general public would use it right but, you know where I am going

In all honesty I'm curious about this as well. Is it written that you can't have someone talking to you via radio one-way? If so, my apologizes, I don't have a book to reference. I absolutely understand the reasoning with driver and official communication.

Back