Noobie questions...

flattop1

Dawg 89
Good point .
IE : Wolf Plate -- a metal plate to prevent the disc Brake Rotor from penatraing the seat and consequently your lower Back .
Yes it has happened !

FP-74

I guess I get it... I'll just be riding around. I didn't do terrible for the first time out... remember, unsanctioned private track in the middle of nowhere and they made me feel welcome to race there. I don't care if I win, but I will do the best I can. Thank You Menace61 for pointing me to those you tube vids.

XXX#40

2A supporter
I guess I get it... I'll just be riding around. I didn't do terrible for the first time out... remember, unsanctioned private track in the middle of nowhere and they made me feel welcome to race there. I don't care if I win, but I will do the best I can. Thank You Menace61 for pointing me to those you tube vids.
Yeah, no care for your safety either.
My guess someone gets hurt the land owner will change his attitude

JPMKarting

Premium User

I'd reccomend trying to link up with someone in the area that can assist you with mounting the seat, scaling, etc. It will cost you a few bucks to pay someone for their time, but it will go a long way and getting up to speed quicker.

Colt sr

At 5 10 275 depending on your belt size it sounds like a xxl seat would be pretty close to what you would want. I would suggest a thicker/ stiffer fiberglass seat. And when you have a seat thats not hacked up it will be easier to mount over the left rear