North Carolina Dirt Series 2020 at Liberty Raceway Park - February 29, 2020 - Guaranteed money - Check it out!

DYNO CAM’S NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES RACE #1
AT
LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

FEBRUARY 29, 2020

PRO CLONE HEAVY (375lb.)
AND
CLONE 425 $$

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $75
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
PREDATOR 390

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $65
1ST $800
2ND $200
3RD $100
4TH $50
JR 3 $$

GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $55
1ST $500
2ND $200
3RD $100
4TH $50
CLONE LITE (325 lb.), CLONE MEDIUM (350 lb.), CLONE HEAVY (375 lb.), CLONE 425, CLONE 450, SR CHAMP 425, SR CHAMP 425 $$, TEEN CHAMP, TEEN CHAMP $$, PREDATOR 375, PREDATOR 425, JR 1 $$, JR 2 $$, JR CHAMP $$

OPEN TIRES
ENTRY FEE $55
1ST $500
2ND $200
3RD $100
4TH $50
(15KM)
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS, JR CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

Suggested fuel stop:

Shell Station, 4994 NC Highway 49N, Liberty, NC 27298

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 9:00
Practice- 11:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
Drivers that are driving multiple classes or is using the same kart in multiple classes in the DYNO CAMS NCDS #1 need to let me know so I can work up a lineup. Registration for the Dyno Cams NCDS #1 is up and running so you see, your registration if very important. You can go to the registration page by clicking the link below.

www.daytonaofdirt

Preparations are being done for the first race of the season. What a way to start off the season but with the Dyno Cams North Carolina Dirt Series Race #1. Go to www.daytonaofdirt.com to register for your classes. We are looking forward to seeing you all. Winter weekends have been long without you guys and we’re hoping you’re as ready to get back to racing as we are!

If anyone needs parking for the DYNO CAMS NCDS #1 on February 29, you can call or text me at 336-953-2522. I’ll be glad to set you up with the best parking available. Thank you!

2020 season is close at hand and again this year we are starting off with our Test N Tune Swap Meet on February 15 and 22 with weather permitting. Tommy is trying to read the weatherman and radar to prepare the track to his usual best. Our first race this year is starting off with our first NCDS on February 29. As you can see, we are going to be pretty busy the first 3 weeks at Liberty Raceway.

We have been busy trying to find sponsors and again I would like to extend our hand of thanks to the following business:
Dyno Cams
Track Tac Tire Treatment
Trick/Olimpic
Gambler Products
Music Barn
Tim Fishel Motorsports
Eddie’s Kart Shop
Competition Karting

Without these sponsors, the running of this track would be impossible. Please go by and thank these people for their support in giving you a place to race.

We look forward to see you all these next 3 weekends!

Attention to everyone who is planning to race Clone 450 in the North Carolina Dirt Series or the LRP Local Points Series:

the driver weight will be 225 with drivers apparel starting February 29, 2020.

Last edited:
Two weeks from now, February 29, is the Dyno Cams NCDS Race #1. This is a good race to come to that has a low gate fee, low entry fees, great competition, guaranteed money, and great payouts. You can come enjoy good clean fun at the North Carolina Dirt Series. Excited to see everyone there!

Registration for the Dyno Cams NCDS is open. You can go to our website www.daytonofdirt.com and register for your classes. It doesn’t cost to use the online registration. You will pay at the track. This helps me figure out a lineup that will work for you and for us. I want to thank everyone that has already registered. Looks like we’re working on a really good group for the 29th.

Dyno Cams NCDS Race #1 begins this Saturday, February 29. Gates open 10:00 with practice beginning at 12:00. We are excited to start the 2020 season. You can register online at www.daytonaofdirt.com. You can also register at the track on raceday. Make sure to bring your FM radios for your trailer to hear the announcements. We hope you are excited as well. If everyone comes that says are coming, we are going to have a packed house. Everyone is welcome to come join in the fun. Come try your best to win the first race at the “Daytona of Dirt.” That’s a great way to start the season off. So, come on out and compete against some of the best. Remember...YOU CAN’T BE THE BEST UNTIL YOU BEAT THE BEST AND LRP ALWAYS PROVIDES SOME OF THE BEST COMPETITION FOUND ANYWHERE!

Due to such a huge response on parking for the DYNO CAMS NCDS RACE #1, we have decided to open the gates at 9:00 am and will have practice at 11:00 if possible. Please spread the word to all your racing friends. Also, be sure to bring your FM radio to hear the announcements. By starting early, we hope to get through early too.

Hump day! It’s time to do your last and final speed talk to that kart while you rub the wax on to slick it up for no air drag. Or it’s time to put that final roll on the tires to put professional perfect grip. It’s time to load the trailer to make that trip to the track. It’s time to make that last decision. It’s time. Time to get parking (I do have some left). Time to register! It’s time!

Registration is open for the DYNO CAMS NCDS RACE #1. If you’ll go to the website www.daytonaofdirt.com you will find the registration. You will also be able to register at the track on race day. There is still some parking available if needed. You can call, text, or message me if you need parking. 336-953-2522

Be sure to bring your FM radio to hear announcements.

One more thing. We will not be selling ice at the track this year. I had forgotten that some of you depended on getting your ice at the track. The ice dealer said we don’t sell enough for deliveries. Sorry!

Saturday is coming fast and if you’re as excited as we are to get the 2020 season started, you’re biting your nails with nervous anticipation. Who will be the top dog? In the 8 years we have owned the track, no one person has dominated. Is this the track to hard to tame? Everyone has excuses when the actual reason is the competition is some of the best anywhere. We hope you are planning to come and try your hand at taming this wild-child and who knows, you could be the first to start a domination!

Registration for the Dyno Cams NCDS Race #1 will close at 3:00. If you don’t make it in time, you will be able to register at the track. Hope to see everyone tomorrow! Gates open at 9:00. Practice at 11:00.

Dyno Cams NCDS begins TODAY! We hope everyone is excited to get back to some of the best competition ANYWHERE! I have just as many butterflies as you have. We want each and everyone of you to have a wonderful day today! Low entry fees, low gate fees, good competition, equal attention....that’s the NCDS! Oldest series in North Carolina!

Back