North Central Iowa Kart Swap Meet and Expo
Saturday, March 2, 2019 10a.m.-3p.m.
Hamilton County Fairgrounds
1200 Bluff Street
Webster City, IA 50595

Reserve your spot early!

First table $20.00 Admission Ticket Included Additional tables $10

Setup Friday March 1 5:30 p.m.-8:30p.m.

Setup Saturday March 2 7:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.

$5 Admission-12 and Under Free

Contact Brad Cheyne 515-835-7707 or cheynebrad@gmail.com

New & Used Karts and Parts!

If you have a trailer for sale will have a location to park trailers for display no cost!

Only Vendors Get In Early to setup!
No Deals Until Doors Open!

Beverages and food available!

Poplar Grove Speedway will be at the Swap Meet with schedules and information for this upcoming year. Schedule looks great with some night racing as well. Appreciate your hard work and dedication to karting. Especially with the kids.

Donahue Racing will be there. I have bought end plates for tire racks and clutch/drivers racks. Great workmanship!

Thank you I appreciate the support.

Last edited:
McGee Racing Engines/LKM Race Co. is in the house for 2 tables! Travelling 5 1/2 hours from SW Missouri.

Check them out on Facebook McGee Racing Engines/LKM Race Co. and website www.mcgeeracing.com

Machine work on heads, carbs, custom grinds on cams!

Thank you for you support! Appreciate it very much.

Ballhagen Bros. Racing is in the house for a table! Rod and the boys will have fast tires with them. Perfect for weekly shows.

Thank you for the support. I appreciate it very much.

BennettMotorSports Des Moines, Iowa is in the house for 2 tables. Thank you for the support Cliff. Appreciate it very much.

Anyone have a Phenom please bring 05 or 06. Big car drivers here in Webster City looking to do some syrup racing.

Thank you.

J&M Kart Shop Omaha, NE is in the house for 2 tables. Charger Chassis and Gambler Prep! Thank you for the support. Appreciate it very much.

Pulled pork Sandwiches
Walking tacos
Baked Beans, Chips
And soft drink, lemonade, tea, water
Will be the menu.

Thank you Burke and the Grid Iron Sports Bar and Grill!

Larry Killiam in the house with his Vintage Karts. Thank you for the support Larry. Brings back great memories racing the '83 Margay SR-16 my parents bought me from Speedway Jimmy's. $1,400 kart in a 1974 Chevy $1,000 pickup on the way home. Mom was having a fit and dad kept smoking camel straights listening to the radio.

Looking to race 2 Cycles give Larry a call.

Back