Off Season Fun Where at, Indoor events, trade shows etc

dopeyferree

What to do in the off season. We are in Virginia, looking for a few indoor events to go watch, also a trade show, or expo. Ive heard of a few in north carolina, lets put a list together off the winter indoor events and the different shows.

Yeah I also heard of an upcoming car show and I am planning to take part in that so my vehicle restoration shop can be advertised. I was just wondering if you can help regarding new designs for trade show displays. Any help would be appreciated.

Flea Market in Harrisburg, PA. Biggest karting flea market on the east coast, always the first fri/sat in November

Flea Market in Harrisburg, PA. Biggest karting flea market on the east coast, always the first fri/sat in November

Or if you would rather buy a late model, a modified, a midget or a 305/358/360/410 sprint they can handle those, too. It's worth going to just to wander around and look, even if you don't buy anything. We've never made it out without buying something - we always blunder into something we needed and didn't expect to find.

REMEMBER they changed it to the SECOND Friday & Saturday of November... Pretty sure it will be the same this year due to the World Finals on the first weekend..

They will be a swap meet for karts and cars at Chillicothe Oh first weekend in November
They will be a Show the first weekend in December >> Concord NC (Cars & karts,, auction on both as well
New show the 3rd weekend in Jan in Sevierville Tn this year
Big East Kart Expo in Carlisle Pa the last weekend in Jan.
OVKA first weekend in Feb

More to be found as that time of the year gets closer

Back