OFFICIAL: 2017 WKA Dirt World Championships @ Daytona

Worldkarting

Daytona-Kartweek-WKA-logo.jpg

Greetings Everyone,

Everyone here at the World Karting Association is excited for karting's greatest tradition- Daytona KartWeek!

We are here to help ensure we get everyone prepared to race come the end of December. The following links below have all the information you need for Daytona KartWeek- Dirt Championships.

Dirt Documents: https://www.worldkarting.com/dirt-world/

WKA Updates: https://www.worldkarting.com/pitboards/

SUBSCRIBE to our Pit Board updates, they are free just sign up with your email and you will get our most recent updates sent right to your email from your laptop, computer or smart phone!

If you have any questions feel free to call our office: 704-455-1606
(8:30am-5:00pm EST)

We are here to help YOU make it to Daytona KartWeek.

See you in Daytona!

Count me out of the dirt but i may go over to the big track and run the road course or help my friend at the enduro track.Good luck boys and girls at the dirt track.Wayne Howe.:cool:

Some video from Eddie Schreifels helmet cam from the 2014 Daytona Unlimited class. Track was slick but it sure was fun!! Guess who is running the 23 kart!!

[video=youtube;adpHQ85ISTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adpHQ85ISTQ[/video]

I told myself i was going to go this year but when i add up the (+) about running there and I Minus the Negatives i wind up with a Deficit .So iam sure in the end i will stay home and maybe go freeze my azz in north carolina at the williamston indoor race in january.But i still may go and help my Engine builder over at the big track for the enduro and sprint track races.That will probably be the plan in the end.Well good luck to the Florida allstars at the dirt races.Sincerely,Wayne Howe.:cool:

LOL, Just spoke with Wayne (Howe17). He will be pitting with me....staying in my camper and not complaining! lol People forget they used to race on the beach here and it still became the "World Center of Speed" Aint nobody gonna remember who won Christmas in Paradise...just sayn!!

I told myself i was going to go this year but when i add up the (+) about running there and I Minus the Negatives i wind up with a Deficit .So iam sure in the end i will stay home and maybe go freeze my azz in north carolina at the williamston indoor race in january.But i still may go and help my Engine builder over at the big track for the enduro and sprint track races.That will probably be the plan in the end.Well good luck to the Florida allstars at the dirt races.Sincerely,Wayne Howe.:cool:

LOL, Just spoke with Wayne (Howe17). He will be pitting with me....staying in my camper and not complaining! lol People forget they used to race on the beach here and it still became the "World Center of Speed" Aint nobody gonna remember who won Chks ristr.mas in Paradise...just sayn!!
Mr hoppy i would like to see someone get an unlimited hooked up on Daytona Beach.And if they succeed in doing so.They will corner the market on prep for sloppy wet no bite tracks.O by the way when have i ever complained about anything.Hoppy i cant wait to see you go through the High Banks OF DAYTONA SPEEDWAY,Your friend wayne Howe.:cool:

In years past if they didn't meet the kart minimum they pay back 80% of the posted purses...So $2000 to win class would pay $1600...Not sure if that's how it is this year but that's how it was the past few years!

ATTENTION RACERS:
Gas: Purchase gas for the clones on the dirt race at the Sunoco closest to the entrance to the dirt race track. Please purchase 87 Octane.

ROOKIE RED PLATE:
Gear Rule 17 / 69
Weight 235 lbs. minimum
No skip tooth gears or skip tooth clutch gears
34 1/2 max tire circumference
No steering farings

LOL, Just spoke with Wayne (Howe17). He will be pitting with me....staying in my camper and not complaining! lol People forget they used to race on the beach here and it still became the "World Center of Speed" Aint nobody gonna remember who won Chks ristr.mas in Paradise...just sayn!!
Mr hoppy i would like to see someone get an unlimited hooked up on Daytona Beach.And if they succeed in doing so.They will corner the market on prep for sloppy wet no bite tracks.O by the way when have i ever complained about anything.Hoppy i cant wait to see you go through the High Banks OF DAYTONA SPEEDWAY,Your friend wayne Howe.:cool:

Come on Wayne-- Ill let you go out in my laydown-----

Back