(Official) Box Stock Project & the rumor mill.

NAVY_DOC

Untitled.png

I just wanted to address the usual karting rumor mill that has started about BSP.

Box Stock Project is NOT liquidating anything nor are we going out of business. I can assure you we are here to stay and are stronger than we have ever been.

We have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic just as everyone has. We've been hit a little harder than most business due to our reliance on the shipping ports of both the US and foreign shipping ports that we bring our product in through. We have all been taking extra precautions to protect ourselves and our families during this pandemic.
We are due to have 99% of our out of stock products back in stock within the next 6 weeks. We will be filling all back orders and taking new orders as well. If you have any questions or want to get your name on the list for any product that we have been out of stock on shoot us an email or give us a call. If you have had your name on the list for back orders please give us a call so we can verify that you are on the list so you will get your orders filled first.

We are looking forward to things getting back to normal or as normal as karting gets anyway, as I'm sure you all are.

Please give us a call or email us with any questions as we do not get to monitor the posts on Bob's as often as we'd like to. We have added an extra email address to handle the numerous emails we are receiving.

sims1@windstream.net
boxstockproject@yahoo.com
386-938-4211
386-938-4213
BSP WEB Site: Box Stock Project Store

View attachment 9525
I just wanted to address the usual karting rumor mill that has started about BSP.

Box Stock Project is NOT liquidating anything nor are we going out of business. I can assure you we are here to stay and are stronger than we have ever been.

We have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic just as everyone has. We've been hit a little harder than most business due to our reliance on the shipping ports of both the US and foreign shipping ports that we bring our product in through. We have all been taking extra precautions to protect ourselves and our families during this pandemic.
We are due to have 99% of our out of stock products back in stock within the next 6 weeks. We will be filling all back orders and taking new orders as well. If you have any questions or want to get your name on the list for any product that we have been out of stock on shoot us an email or give us a call. If you have had your name on the list for back orders please give us a call so we can verify that you are on the list so you will get your orders filled first.

We are looking forward to things getting back to normal or as normal as karting gets anyway, as I'm sure you all are.

Please give us a call or email us with any questions as we do not get to monitor the posts on Bob's as often as we'd like to. We have added an extra email address to handle the numerous emails we are receiving.

sims1@windstream.net
boxstockproject@yahoo.com
386-938-4211
386-938-4213
BSP WEB Site: Box Stock Project Store
I called for 2 months....no answer or callback

Back