offset kart identification

yes the kart in the link is not even an offset chassis but it has that Swiss cheese steering support never seen that on a kart before bet if he calls that kart shop they confirm it's a Razor.

Roberts never made an offset chassis in the late 90's 2001 at the latest, kart by op has a pill front end

First and formost that kart is a straight up chassis for asphalt roadracing, not a offset chassis for oval track racing..... It could very well be that someone changed the steering upright and fabricated one. or possibly someone took the time to make that kart... And as far as the motor mount thats easy.... Just get a used one and have it machined on the bottom of the one side along with the butterfly ...

I just spoke Roberts Kart shop he has no idea about that kart although he did say that steering upright was stamped by Dixie Karting and it looks like they retired so it's still in the air but another clue. The trouble for me is I love trying to solve this type of mysteries

I just spoke Roberts Kart shop he has no idea about that kart although he did say that steering upright was stamped by Dixie Karting and it looks like they retired so it's still in the air but another clue. The trouble for me is I love trying to solve this type of mysteries
thank you for searching for me! i really apricate it. ill have do some research on the dixie karting.

Dixie had a kart called the Pinnacle just before they stopped offering their own karts. Best I can remember it looked very similar to this kart.

Back