Ohio open tire tracks?

Emc2

Are there any? I just bought karts and can’t get a Burris tire or a rim! WTH!

Last edited:
Tracks in Ohio. Cridersville, Martinville, Waynesfield, Eldora. We’re not picky. We’re closest to Cridersville and drive by Waynesfield to get there. I know Waynesfield will be just 1 race.

We've been able to fill Burris orders better than most shops I think. I wish we could have worked something out with you at the OVKA show - we have since shipped all orders taken there. The latest problem is 10" wheels, but those too will trickle in. In the meantime, we are filling orders with used (or customer) 10" wheels.
The used Burris market has been pretty crazy lately. We have sold every 33 that we had here, (at least 20 sets.)
At this point, you'll probably be hard pressed to get anything new in time for race season from any tire guys.
Without a definite delivery date of new 10" wheels, we're telling folks it's just "wait and see" for eta, and still we get new orders each day for guys wanting on the wait list.
We'll all get through this with much patience and grace. There's not a whole lot that racers, or shops, can do. The manufacturers are trying their best, I am sure.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Are there any? I just bought karts and can’t get a Burris tire or a rim! WTH!
I see used Burris tires, specifically SS33A's, for sale regularly on FB. Several of these tires are on wheels. You might also want to try putting up a wanted ad on here. I usually have good luck finding what I need from other folks on this site

I’ve messaged numerous people. None of them want to ship. They know they’ll sell them without the trouble of shipping. Some are asking close to new prices for used tires. I’m on Carlsons list but it’s not looking good. I’m on others list too. I don’t see why tracks can’t open up to different tires? I’d run Rwyb, but my grandkids are 11 and 13 rookies. I was going to initially get Vector Cuts but was trying to buy local. Now his guy who has a guy isn’t coming through.

I’ve messaged numerous people. None of them want to ship. They know they’ll sell them without the trouble of shipping. Some are asking close to new prices for used tires. I’m on Carlsons list but it’s not looking good. I’m on others list too. I don’t see why tracks can’t open up to different tires? I’d run Rwyb, but my grandkids are 11 and 13 rookies. I was going to initially get Vector Cuts but was trying to buy local. Now his guy who has a guy isn’t coming through.
I pmd you yesterday.

Back