Ohio races 2020

racingman

Is there a website, FB page or other source that lists all of the go kart races in Ohio? I can find races by going to individual tracks, and also see the Buckeye Series, but it there one site that combines Ohio races or Ohio tracks? Thanks

Not that I am aware of , Bear does a weekly pod cast on Facebook that touches on some of the shows going on in Ohio . I run 2 Brothers Raceway just east of Chillicothe , and we are getting ready for our last races on Oct 10th and 11th . I will be making a post in the track Midwest section next week with details .

Not that I am aware of , Bear does a weekly pod cast on Facebook that touches on some of the shows going on in Ohio . I run 2 Brothers Raceway just east of Chillicothe , and we are getting ready for our last races on Oct 10th and 11th . I will be making a post in the track Midwest section next week with details .
Where can the podcast be found?

I will check out the 2 brothers raceway. Thanks

Back